The component assemblies in your machines are tested during our machinery check. We look to ensure that everything fits and is firmly in position, ensuring you are safe when on the move, even during peak work periods. We’ll also take a look at the TÜV inspection date as well as general equipment and functions.
We will take a close look at your agricultural machinery during the machinery check for your machine to ensure it works safely and reliably at all times. Our machinery experts use a long check list during inspections.
Use our services to your advantage:
- safety devices and safety guards to avoid the risk of an accident on roads and in the field
- Safety device on start-up to ensure there is no risk of the motor starting up or the vehicle driving off on its own inadvertently
- Check on compressed air connections to verify that trailer brakes are supplied and controlled correctly
- Air conditioning function to provide a pleasant temperature while you work
Locations in your area
The AGRAVIS Technik Group offers you exclusive consultation and many locations.
A machinery check sticker is attached once the machine works perfectly.
Our qualified employees at Machinery locations will be glad to advise you. Ask for a quote at your local machinery location.
How you benefit from the machinery check at a glance:
- Testing of safety-relevant aspects of your vehicle
- Comprehensive inspection with more than 40 test points
- Vehicle assured to maintain value
- Documentation thanks to machinery check sticker