Mawel Lämmerkraft (25 kg bagged), a brand of Equovis GmbH, is a supplement feed for young sheep and goats. It stands out with its special selection of ingredients which guarantee excellent acceptance and is designed specifically to prevent urolithiasis (kidney stones or gravel). The high amount of vital substances, especially vitamin E and selenium, ensures good development and a high immune defence. Combined with a high amount of salt, the optimal mineral supply increases water consumption and prevents the formation of crystals in the urine.
- for all types of lambs in the first months of their lives
- Intensive fattening: Hay and Lämmerkraft ad libitum
- Pasture fattening: about 0.5 to 1 kg per animal and day depending on the staple feed
- Conditioning/flushing of the mothers: 500 g with the usual ration
- Bucks in the breeding season: 0.5 kg to increase the sperm quality
- Designed to prevent kidney stones and gravel
Mawel sheep feed
In combination with the staple feed, Mawel sheep feed (50 kg bagged), a brand of Equovis GmbH, provides nutrition for adult animals. No other supplements are needed when this is used in sufficient quantities. A mineral supplement is required if there are low amounts of concentrated feed.
Recommended feeding (depending on staple feed and condition of the animals):
- Pregnancy: Start feeding 250 g six weeks before giving birth and increase to 750 g for the birth
- Lactation: 500 to 1,000 g of sheep feed per lamb and day