Best silage results are the basis of feeding
Best feed qualities are achieved with best pasture management. And these qualities up to TMR are only ensured with the best silage management. It is essential to minimise the losses of biomass and in quality. High quality silage is produced by:
- minimal time in the field, optimal wilting degrees,
- good compression and the achievement of minumum storage density,
- airtight storage,
- utilisation of silage agents such as e.g.
- Siloferm (DLG 1b) to minimise losses in dry mass and pure protein
- BioCool (DLG 2) to minimise subsequent heat.
Perfect silage management improves the performance and assists
saving. Further details under www.silierung.de