Phytavis foliar fertilisers give your plants energy. They supply plants with the necessary micronutrients. This ensures optimal growth and a stable yield for harvests.
Phytavis N-Power is a nitrogen-based foliar fertiliser which is suitable for compatible, efficient fertilisation on many arable crops. Unlike conventional urea solutions, there is also a significantly lower risk of leaf scorch even if this fertiliser is applied at a late stage. The high fully soluble methylene urea content (Triazone) ensures complete nitrogen intake via the entire leaf. Nitrogen applied in this way is released over a period of up to four weeks after enzymatic cleavage, thus providing a long-lasting source of nutrients. The plant thus has sufficient nitrogen in situ even under dry and cooler conditions and therefore has a major impact on crop quality, such as protein content. This type of N fertilisation has an overall positive effect on the nutrient balance.
- Excellent compatibility with long-chain nitrogen compounds
- No nitrogen losses due to leaching or outgassing
- Nitrogen available even in dry and cool conditions
- Good miscibility with pesticides, especially with fungicides
- High utilisation of the nitrogen applied – increase in efficiency
- Harvest quality enhanced, such as improved protein levels
EC fertilisers: 28% total nitrogen (8% carbamide nitrogen and 20% formaldehyde urea)
Application rate: 10–30 l/ha
Time of application: Phytavis foliar fertilisers give your plants energy during tillering and from the flag leaf stage through to florescence. They supply plants with the necessary micronutrients. This ensures optimal growth and a stable yield for harvests.
357 g/litre N
Package: 20 litres and 1,000 litres