Research farm St Mauritz
More than 4000 sections were established at the research farm St Mauritz also this year.
The tests pertain to new and proven grain and maize varieties, innovative plant protection and various soil processing procedures. Pasture and catch crop demonstrations round off the programme.
We invite you to inspect our test farm St Mauritz under expert guidance and further enhance your knowledge in the field of agriculture. We are happy to take your registration under Tel. 02 51/38 11 78. Just call us!
- Leasing through AGRAVIS Raiffeisen AG since 1 October 1988
- Size of operation: 29 ha, all surfaces are cultivated
- Location profile: brown soil with gleyzation in underground, approx. 35 soil products, excellent water conduction, all surfaces are drained
- Research area: 23 ha, equates to more than 4000 parcels
- Residual area: crop rotation
- Research work / cultivation demonstrations in:
- variety tests seed maize
- variety verifications on behalf of the grower
- comparison of maize herbicides
- Variety tests grain
- permanent pasture and field crop cultivation seeds
- Catch crop
- herbicide an fungicide strategies in grain
- Working crew: 1.5 employees
- Guided tours:
- May - September
- Tel./Fax: 0251/381178
- Number of visitors: approx. 2500 per annum